Childbirth E-Class Registration
Our new online childbirth class is the perfect alternative for busy parents needing a flexible class schedule or for moms on bed rest.
Have you given birth before? This online class is a great refresher course! While nothing can replace the personal connection of an on-site childbirth series, you'll learn the same essential information, including what's happening to your changing body, how you'll know when you are really in labor, helpful comfort techniques, advice for partners, an overview of medical procedures and much more.
The eight-chapter program is an interactive, web-based class that uses video, personal birth stories, animations, activities and games to teach all the essential information parents need to know to prepare for their birth.
Our online childbirth class will help you:
- Understand pregnancy: what's happening to your body, warning signs, nutrition, exercise and more
- Learn about labor: preparing for birth, pre-labor signs, onset of labor, 3D animation of labor process and more
- See how the stages of labor unfold: watch amazing real-life birth stories
- Discover helpful comfort techniques: breathing, relaxation, massage, visualization, focal points, hydrotherapy, labor and pushing, positions, advice for partners and more
- Learn about Memorial's Childbirth Center: information about our rooms, services, parking and visitor policies
Three months of access to all class content for only $75. Preview the intuitive class interface now.
Have questions? Please contact Michelle Catanzarite, Perinatal Education Coordinator, at 574-647-3540 or email email@example.com.