Memorial is a recognized leader in cardiovascular care. Click on any of the tests and procedures below to learn more about it.
Please remember that this information is provided for educational purposes only. Please talk with your physician or contact the Leighton Heart & Vascular Center to learn more about cardiac procedures and what type of care is right for you.
LifeBeat Cardiac Procedure Information from Boston Scientific
- Angioplasty and Stent Implantation
- Cardiac Ablation
- Cardiac Catheterization
- The Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Electrophysiology (EP) Study
- Heart Failure Devices - Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators