Tee Time for the Whole Family
Join the players and sponsors of the Four Winds® Invitational, a Symetra Golf Tournament and part of the Ladies Professional Golf Association, at the College Football Hall of Fame Gridiron on Wednesday, June 19, for GOLFING ON THE GRIDIRON.
Sponsored by The DoubleTree® Hotel, this special evening of family fun is free and open to the public and includes opportunities to
- Meet and greet Symetra tour players
- Explore the HealthWorks! Hummer
- Experience Kohl’s Feastival
- Make arts and crafts for children at Memorial Hospital
- DoubleTree Hotel cookie giveaway
- Participate in kids’ interactive golf activities
- Win special giveaway items
- Get your face painted, get a balloon animal, and enjoy other live entertainment
- Kids eat free at participating downtown restaurant locations. See fourwindsinvitational.com for more information.
- And more!
You also won’t want to miss the action at the 2013 Four Winds Invitational, June 21-23, at Blackthorn Golf Club. You can get your tickets at the Customer Service Desk at all Martin’s Super Markets, at the Blackthorn Pro Shop, and online at fourwindsinvitational.com. They are $10 per adult/per round, but children 15 and under are free. All proceeds stay in our community to help families and children here at Memorial Children’s Hospital.
For more information, visit fourwindsinvitational.com