Modern cancer care has evolved into a highly functioning interdisciplinary team approach, reflected in the extensive services dedicated to the personalized care offered to every one of the patients seen at the Memorial Regional Cancer Center. As cancer care becomes more and more sophisticated, we continue to rise to the challenge of providing state-of-the-art treatments (e.g. clinical trials, radiation oncology procedures, and cancer vaccines), technology and services. Most cancer patients require the services of surgeons, medical oncologists, hematologists, and radiation oncologists.
In each of these areas, the MRCC sets the standard for:
- Breast Care Center
- Hematology - (Disorders of blood cells and proteins)
- Inpatient Care - (Dedicated oncology unit for the care of cancer patients)
- Medical Oncology - (Medical treatment of cancer)
- Radiation Oncology - (Radiation treatment of cancer)
- Vascular Interventional Radiology